- Amy, thank you so much for the amazing “Harry Potter” cake. The red velvet cake was absolutely delicious and the attention to detail was excellent.
Lottie was extremely pleased with her 21st birthday celebration cake, it was a great surprise.
I was impressed with the quality and size of the cake in relation to the cost. I will be recommending you to my friends.
Thank you again.
- Amy made a superlative coffee cake for my mother’s 80th birthday party. The whole party (15 of us) said that it was the best coffee cake they had ever eaten along with the beautiful vegan coffee cupcakes crafted by Amy for my vegan nieces. Amy was a delight to work with and I would definitely recommend her for any cake making exercise.
What a fantastic thing to have discovered this wonderful lady. Due to personal circumstances, I was only aware that I had the finances to get my daughter a birthday cake at the very last minute. I called many places who naturally couldn’t do it (I was asking 2 days prior to needing the cake, I was aware it was a ridiculously small time scale), however despite being super busy this lady was able to find time to talk me through the process and create a beautiful cake for my daughters 6th birthday party.The price is very reasonable and competitive compared to other cake makers, but by no means does it result in anything other than a top class cake. I was blown away by the design, of which we had discussed over the phone, and equally blown away by the taste and texture of the cake itself (it would have been rude not to have a little slice for myself once the kids were in bed at the end of the party day!)She is caring and compassionate about what she does, and provided advice on how to travel home with the cake in the car etc, and even brought the cake to the car for me. An incredibly down to earth person, easy to talk to and someone I couldn’t recommend highly enough, whether you are looking for a children’s cake, right through to a multi tier wedding cake. We will be back for next years party and also for our wedding cake when we marry next year.
- A huge thank you to Amy for making a beautiful cake to celebrate my daughters joint 18 th and 21st birthdays.Amy guided me through the process of choosing and planning the cake that I wanted to create which was a challenge for 2 teenage girls !!!! we had many telephone conversations to allow fine details to be discussed, Amy listened, advised and encouraged me to
plan the most perfect cake for my girls.In all of my years of purchasing birthday cakes I can honestly say this experience has completely superseded any other.Amy is a lovely lady, her cakes are amazing both presentation and taste.I cant thank you enough Amy and will defiantly be contacting you for each of my future celebrations and occasions where I will need a cake to be madeTHANK YOU x
- Thank you so much to Amy who, at short notice, was able to turn out a beautiful cake for my wife’s 50th birthday. Amy is 100% professional in her dealings with customers, with excellent communication that inspires confidence that your cake will be ready on time. Her cakes are fantastically well made, beautifully decorated and taste superb. If you need a cake for a special occasion (or if you just fancy a cake!) you will not be disappointed with Bafford Cakes. Awesome.
- Thank you Amy for making my four year old extremely happy with your fantastic pink unicorn cake. She said it was the best part of her birthday party! Everyone commented on how tasty the cake was too. I would definitely recommend Bafford Cakes and thought it was good value for money. Be in touch this time next year! Many thanks Abi
- Hi Amy. We just wanted to say a huge thank you for making Rupert’s christening cake at the weekend. It was exactly what we wanted and we had so many compliments about it. Not only did it look incredible but it also tasted amazing – the perfect combination! Thank you again! Claire & Stu Westaway
Thank you so much for making our wedding cake so amazing! It looked even better than I had hoped and tasted great too, we had lots of compliments from our guests about it! I would definitely recommend Bafford Cakes, Amy was so responsive, professional and a pleasure to deal with, thanks again!
- Hi there. You made a rescue helicopter cake for me in November. Was just looking back at photos and realised I never got back to you afterwards to say how much he loved it! He was thrilled, he looked at it and said ” it’s just what I wanted”. Thanks for a lovely cake! Susannah.
- Hi, just a quick message to say that steve loved the cake and it all went very quickly once the family knew we had such a nice cake. Thank you again for your help in getting something together so quickly. Clare
Thank you so much for the beautiful cake. Rachel was thrilled to bits and everyone said it was absolutely delicious. I was sorry not to have been able to taste it! Thank you again I will certainly be recommending you to friends. Best wishes
- Two birthday cakes in as many months and thank heavens for Amy and Bafford Cakes. True creativity; a masterclass in originality; the most delicious, moist and tasty cakes you can imagine!Thanks Amy for making great events truly special.Ross
- Bafford Cakes made our wedding cake for us after they were recommended to us by a friend.
The cake we ended up with looked and tasted wonderful and it received many positive comments and enquiries at our reception.
Bafford were a pleasure to deal with and were extremely professional and flexible when it came to meeting our needs.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a cake for any occasion.
We really are glad we choose Bafford. They not only made our cake, but they helped to make our wedding day.
Adam and Klara.
Dear Amy,I just wanted to thank you for the two lovely cakes, called the La La cakes because of the initials! They looked just lovely, and were delicious, everyone sent compliments.I shall certainly come back to you for any other celebration cakes, but not for a Christmas Cake this year, we have plenty left!With thanks, it was great doing business with you,Louisa
- Creative and Thoughtful.
I have gone to Amy with many challenges now! Each time she has delivered wonderful cakes…from a guy on a snowboard, to someone climbing Kilimanjaro and a Strictly Come dancing (at very short notice!) Amy’s cakes not only look beautiful but are delicious cakes also – the proof is in the eating! She listens really carefully to your requirements and makes great suggestions. Can’t recommend her highly enough. Thanks Amy x
Thank you Bafford Cakes for never letting me down, your cakes Amy are stunning and delicious. I know I can rely on you to provide a very personal service, you care about your customers and you provide a constant high standard. Your designs are original, your communication is fantastic and I know that I need never to go elsewhere for a cake, big or small!
Very professional, would highly recommend to anyone who wanted an amazing cake for their special occasion.
I am especially looking forward to my daughters birthday as Amy is booked to do a cupcake decorating session!!! We will have lots of happy children. Not forgetting the Frozen Cake, can’t wait to see it as i know it will exceed all expectations.
- My wife used Bafford Cakes for my 40th cake, it was lovely! Not only beautiful looking but actually (and this is often overlooked) a really tasty cake! Have already recommended on!
- Amy was fantastic with understanding everything I wanted all from a phone conversation. She was professional and more than happy to help at short notice. The cake was amazing down to the last detail and I would definitely refer her to anyone and certainly will be using her again for any upcoming events, thank you so much 🙂
- Wonderful cakes – ordered cake and cup cakes for my daughter’s birthday. Created exactly to my brief and, to top it off, tasted good too. Highly recommend.
- Amazing cakes – seriously incredible.
I first saw one of this lady’s creations at a party my child was asked to – it was extraordinary. I contacted her to ask if she’d make my son’s, and she produced the most wonderful Angry Birds thing imaginable – birds, piggies, sling-shot, and to my astonishment it was crowned by the most realistic looking castle! She mostly seems to work by word of mouth – people attend a party, see what she can do, and then book her on the spot – and I’m not surprised. She’s genuinely talented and really cares that the children are happy, though I can see from her Facebook page that some lucky brides also get the Bafford treatment, in more traditional sugarcraft flowers. I’ve had two cakes from her so far, and can honestly say that each was so, so much better than I would ever have dared hope. In fact I wouldn’t dare go to anyone else now – my kids would be heartbroken!
- Fantastic birthday cake and at short notice. Excellent service would highly recommend 😀
- Hello Amy Wow! Almost worth being 80. What a wonderful cake, such a pity to cut it, a work of art. Thank you for helping to make my Birthday A very Special one.